ERCIM

Special contact email for contact on the website

Re: Dear Sabrina, showcase SPECIAL excellence at the fi rst Cyberwatching.eu Concertation Meeting – 26.04.2018 Br ussels

  • From: "Cyberwatching.eu" <info@cyberwatching.eu>
  • To: sabrina.kirrane@wu.ac.at, special-contact@ercim.eu, uld6@datenschutzzentrum.de
  • Subject: Re: Dear Sabrina, showcase SPECIAL excellence at the fi rst Cyberwatching.eu Concertation Meeting – 26.04.2018 Br ussels
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:32:24 +0200

Dear Sabrina and all,

I'm writing to remind you or a representative from your project to register for the EC Cybersecurity and Privacy Concertation meeting, 26th April at the Marriott Hotel in Brussels.

Projects focusing on cybersecurity and privacy are invited to attend and I noticed that SPECIAL are not yet represented. As you know, the event is also well-attended by project officers. I'd kindly request that you register as soon as possible here.

Packed agenda: The event is an excellent networking opportunity with over 40 projects participating. We also have a packed agenda which looks at how projects can collaborate together and carry out cluster activities based on common themes. Please see the full agenda here.

Lightning talk & project service offer: In addition, projects will have the opportunity to provide both a short lighting talk and also a service offer that will be published in a catalogue that we will print for the event and online as part of our CS&P observatory. The deadline for submission is 12th April so don’t miss out on this. Please submit here.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Thanks,
The Cyberwatching.eu Team