ERCIM

Special contact email for contact on the website

Cyberwatching: Provider of the week featuring SPECIAL

  • From: Valeria Andreolli <v.andreolli@trust-itservices.com>
  • To: special-contact@ercim.eu
  • Subject: Cyberwatching: Provider of the week featuring SPECIAL
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 13:02:28 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Welcome into cyberwatching.eu marketplace, a platform that hosts the top innovators in the cybersecurity and privacy arena. From start-ups and SMEs to R&I projects funded by the European Commission, we strive to offer visibility and new opportunities for you all.

We’re a growing marketplace which currently boasts 99 services inserted by 38 providers. As well as this network, the cyberwatching.eu network stretches to our hub of 180 projects and their 1,000+ partners, and to policy makers across Europe.

We would like to promote SPECIAL as part of Cyberwatching's new feature “Provider of the week” which started in the month of May. Having four products inserted in our Marketplace, you have been selected to be highlighted among all the providers in the marketplace and get extra promotion on our website and social media channels.

For this reason, we would like to invite you to complete this webform, answering three simple questions which will allow us to get to know better your cybersecurity/privacy solutions.

If you would like to share with us any news and/or events related to your SME, we will be happy to promote it on our website and social media channels as well.

We do really look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Valeria Andreolli on behalf of Cyberwatching.eu

  • Cyberwatching: Provider of the week featuring SPECIAL, Valeria Andreolli

Archive powered by MhonArc 2.6.16.

§