ERCIM

Special contact email for contact on the website

Cybersecurity & Privacy Concertation Meeting – 04/06/2019 Brussels – REGISTER NOW

  • From: "Cyberwatching.eu" <info@cyberwatching.eu>
  • To: special-contact@ercim.eu
  • Subject: Cybersecurity & Privacy Concertation Meeting – 04/06/2019 Brussels – REGISTER NOW
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 11:22:16 +0200

Dear Sabrina,

I’m writing to invite you and the SPECIAL project to the second cyber security and privacy Concertation meeting for Unit H1.

Through small and interactive break-out sessions and open panel discussions, this year’s Concertation meeting provides a platform for projects to contribute to the policy dialogue.

The end result will be to provide the EC with a set of recommendations on how to move forward on the key strategic elements which can shape Europe’s R&I cybersecurity strategy.

Here are some practical takeaways for you and the SPECIAL project:

ü  Find out how to collaborate with and contribute to the new competence centre pilot projects

ü  Learn about new outputs and opportunities from the EC, ECSO and ENISA

ü  Meet new players from projects that have kicked-off in 2018-19

ü  Help to identify how to fill the key gaps in the standards and certification landscape

ü  Validate recommendations on where international alignment and priorities should lie

See the full Agenda here.

The event will be held in Brussels at Marriot Grand Palace Hotel on 4th of June.

Reserve your seat and register here.

We do look forward to receive your  registration for the Concertation and see you soon in Brussels Sabrina.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Thanks,

Niccolò Zazzeri,

Deputy Coordinator, cyberwatching.eu

  • Cybersecurity & Privacy Concertation Meeting – 04/06/2019 Brussels – REGISTER NOW, Cyberwatching.eu

Archive powered by MhonArc 2.6.16.

§