ERCIM

Special contact email for contact on the website

conference november 7th - request for speaker

  • From: "Folmer, Erwin" <Erwin.Folmer@kadaster.nl>
  • To: "special-contact@ercim.eu" <special-contact@ercim.eu>
  • Subject: conference november 7th - request for speaker
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 07:53:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

The Platform Linked Data Netherlands is organizing a conference on Linked Data on November 7th (at Beeld en Geluid, Hilversum).
In our program we would like to pay attention to the important topic of GDPR (AVG in Dutch) and Linked Data....

We have already a speaker for that in the program, but he points us to the SPECIAL project, and suggest that you might be more equipped as the goals of your projects seems to be the combination of GDPR and Linked Data.

So would it be possible to do a presentation/workshop on GDPR and Linked data in the afternoon on November 7th?
There is a small preference for a Dutch speaking presenter (maybe Tenforce/Proximus), as the main conference language is Dutch. However we do have more english speakers at this session, so also an English speaker is appreciated! (Our goal is mainly to create awareness for this important topic).

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,

Erwin

ps. the preliminary program:
http://www.pilod.nl/wiki/Congres_Linked_Data_is_FAIR_voor_Iedereen_%E2%80%93_7_november_2018
(we have currently 140 registrants, with a maximum of 160.)

Disclaimer:
De inhoud van dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor geadresseerde.
Gebruik van de inhoud van dit bericht door anderen zonder toestemming van het Kadaster
is onrechtmatig. Mocht dit bericht ten onrechte bij u terecht komen, dan verzoeken wij u
dit direct te melden aan de verzender en het bericht te vernietigen.
Aan de inhoud van dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is meant to be received by the addressee only.
Use of the content of this message by anyone other than the addressee without the consent
of the Kadaster is unlawful. If you have received this message, but are not the addressee,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the message.
No rights can be derived from the content of this message.

  • conference november 7th - request for speaker, Folmer, Erwin

Archive powered by MhonArc 2.6.16.

§