ERCIM

Special contact email for contact on the website

Touching Base...Again

  • From: Jabir Mohamed <jabir@acclaimedfurnace.com>
  • To: special-contact@ercim.eu
  • Subject: Touching Base...Again
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:39:52 +0000

Hi there,

I reached out last week but I haven't heard back so I figured I'd try one last time. I was reaching out to see if there was an opportunity to contribute an article to ERCIM News.

Thanks,

Jabir Mohamed
Outreach Manager

780-413-1655
www.acclaimedfurnace.com
jabir@acclaimedfurnace.com

Acclaimed! Heating, Cooling & Furnace Cleaning